No official long drawn out post this week… but a happy announcement! Season 3 of The Chosen is showing episodes one and two in theatres! In Canada! That’s impressive…
I am pretty sure I’ve mentioned this series at mittonmusings before… our family is faithful followers and we are excited to see the climax of this story… when the followers of Jesus put their money where their mouth is and get down to the tough stuff!
- The wait is over: The Chosen Season 3 begins in theatres November 18.
- In this most emotional and consequential chapter yet, the honeymoon phase is over as the disciples begin facing the real cost of following Jesus.
- The theme of Season 3 is, “Come to me all you who are weary and heavy-burdened, and I will give you rest.”
- As Jesus’ followers face mounting internal and external pressures, they learn to find courage and peace no matter what’s thrown at them.
- Season 3 begins in theatres November 18, and episodes will begin releasing for free in the Chosen app before Christmas
Click below to see all the details! Maybe we will see you there!